H29 is a white emulsion not unpalatable to Horses and Ponies. H29 “Recharges” and is fed to nullify the effects of day to day stresses especially if a horse is in work or following a period of stress. If the horse is active there is always a succession of little traumas occurring. Feed H29 when a horse or pony is:
- Not content at rest or when ridden or driven not so obliging.
- Will not stand still anymore.
- Condition lacking regardless of ample feeding and levels of protein.
- Muscles are quite hard and not yielding and fluid.
- Lethargic i.e. everything seems an effort.
- Lack of stamina even though flighty and not content.
- Marks, callouses and corns appear with the slightest wear and tear.
- Bouts of wariness and uncertainty in familiar places, not so confident.
- Reduced enthusiasm and vigour no longer so interested.
- Spooky despite feeding extra magnesium and other measures taken.
- Feed for four days before travelling – during transportation. Whilst away from home stables continue to feed everyday with the regular feed. Feed to new arrivals to the yard for a period of 10 days.