The reliable broad spectrum of available major minerals, a comprehensive range of vitamins and added trace elements, Western Salts TM is an excellent ‘top up’ that when fed with adequate daily amounts of good forage meets nationally recognised Mineral, Vitamin and Trace element requirements.
Benefits of feeding Western Salts TM:
- Provides a comprehensive range of Major minerals, Trace elements and Vitamins.
- Maintenance of electrolyte balance.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Daily provider of essential Se 1.5mg/measure/day & Vit E 1600iu/measure/day.
- Daily provider of available zinc and copper in chelated form.
Sodium sulphate, Monodicalcium phosphate, Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane, Potassium chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate of Glycine hydrate, Copper Chelate, Kieselgur (Selected freshwater silicaceous single cell diatom algae), Selenium yeast, Trinity vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1 Thiamine hydrochloride, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Biotin Supplement, Folic acid), Chromium polynicotinate.
Feed 40g (1 measure) per day.
Mix in with the regular bucket feed.
At the standard feedrate (1 measure per day), 3 kg will last about 75 days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.