This following basic ration will do excellently
For Maintenance Plus;
- Hay to appetite making sure there is a little left in the morning if not out to grass.
2. Sufficient forage chop to act as a vehicle to bulk out the bucket feed, the actual analysis is not important as you are only feeding a small quantity, make sure it smells nice and not musty
3. Dehydrated grass (GrazeOn or Readigrass) about a kg per day
4. EQUINOURISH at about 75ml per day
5. A spoonful of WESTERN SALTS in summer and in winter if inclined to sweat other than that H29 in winter.
For Maintenance & Light work;
- GOLDENMEAL at about 400 to 600g per day
- Flaked maize (preferably steamed if you can get it) at about 0.5Kg twice per day. If introducing a carbohydrate source for the first time feed a handful of Jumbo Porridge Oats in each feed for the first week